CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Babies are 3!!

I can't believe my kids are already 3! It's been a rollercoaster three years but the good times definitely out weigh the bad. I don't know what I would do without them. They are such a huge part of my life and I love them to pieces. The Party Gang!! Thank you to everyone that came. We had a blast!
The big birthday surprise. We were worried that they wouldn't be able to ride them, but a week ago they finally caught on. Needless to say I've spent that last two days walking the streets and trails of Pocatello following them on their bikes, which they love.

Here's a glimpse of their life. It was a rocky start for Madison who had to stay in the hospital for a month. She then came home with a heart monitor and oxygen for the next 3 months. Talk about scarey, hearing that alarm go off in the middle of the night. We were so happy to have all the tubes and tape off of her so we could see her beautiful face. Braxton was able to come home with us but he struggled with the suck and swallow concept. It was a long awaited reunion when we were finally able to bring Madison home and not have to juggle going back and forth to the hospital. Thank you to our wonderful Moms and friends who helped us. We couldn't have done it without you.


Although it was hard, especially the first year, I can honestly say I would do it all over! Thank goodness they get easier the older they get. And thank goodness their hair grew fast.=) I love them, they are my life!!!


6 comments:

Maegan said...

Happy Birthday cuties! They look so grown up! They were like six months when we moved. Lucky them for getting bikes. Jackson begs everytime we go into a store.

Maegan said...

Oh, are you guys moving? Brenda said your house is up sale.

The Butcher Family said...

Happy Birthday Madison and Braxton!Hope the day went well and hope to see you soon! No details on the move yet!

Katy said...

So sweet, Steph! Thanks for sharing. The last three years have gone by really fast. They are so lucky to have you and Tyler! Love ya.

Janette said...

It's so true, time goes so fast. I can only imagine with twins it must fly. How fun. I love your last few posts. The womens conference sounds like such a fun time.

Brenda said...

What precious pictures of your babies? Yes, time does go fast. Though it sometimes feel slower when they act out. Our little girl is the boss at our house as well.