CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mr. Turtle and Hot Rod Granny


So one thing that is kind of weird about me is that a lot of times I look at people and think, If they were an animal they would be, a giraffe, a bear, a horse, a donkey etc etc. So when I met Tyler I instantly thought he looked like a turtle. To my delight while we were at Hogle Zoo I found this shell and made him get in for a picture. He's such a good sport. Don't you all agree with me, definitely a turtle.

This is my 100 year old great grandma. She's wild at heart. I was thinking the other day that when people get to be at the point where they should be in a nursing home don't put them in there. I say take them to all the places they've wanted to go and put them on a motorcycle to give them the ride of their life and if they die in the process then that's ok. At least they would be doing something they love instead of sitting in a wheel chair in a hospital. Maybe you'll all think that's mean but that's the way I want to go. I may not know your name or you might have to change my diaper =) but I'll still be loving life.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Steph what kind of animal am I??

Maegan said...

Wondering the same thing here! What am I?

Shelly Traveller said...

I was thinking the same thing. What does Steph think I am? I be sure to take you for a drive on my dad's Harley when your 100! Oh wait I'll probably be dead! All my gradparents died in their 50's so I better start having some fun.

Stephanie said...

You guys are funny. Due to the chance of offending someone, I think I'll keep this to myself. =)
Plus sometimes there isn't an animal to describe that person.

Unknown said...

Steph: This is your uncle Corey, I better not be a hippo! :-)

Brenda said...

Glad I found your blog. But I guess my sis-in-law forgot to add me to her list. That's okay. It is brittinfamily.blogspot.com.

I hope Tyler has recoverd from his bicycle accident yesterday. Sounds like something I would do.

Brenda

Chelsea said...

I didn't know you had twins! Wow You are amazing! So good to see you. You're kids are adorable!