CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Soccer and Dance

Madison was so excited to take dance this year so we signed her up and thought that Braxton would enjoy playing soccer so he could do something as well. Boy were we wrong! Story below This is Madi in the ISU Homecoming parade. She is having so much fun dancing and is learning great moves.

Ok so this is the morning of Braxtons first soccer game. He was excited and actually did pretty good.

This is his second game .............................sitting down



Standing there lifting up his shirt



He made a goal!! ( during half time while all the other kids are getting drinks!)

He was sooooo tired by now and was crying about having to play so we gave his shirt and shin guards to..............


Madison!! She ran out there and took charge. So Braxton proceeded to cry every game that he was tired before we even got there and Madison had to play for him. Needless to say he doesn't enjoy soccer. (He does cry every time Madi goes to dance though because he can't go!!???) =)






7 comments:

The Buttars said...

Congrats on the new baby! That's crazy, I forgot you were even pregnant, and all of a sudden there's a baby with a absolutely perfect beautiful head! You've got your hands full! Have fun!

MyrLynn said...

Maybe he wants to take dance class? The Baby is beautiful. I need to be a good neighbor and come see you!

Unknown said...

LOL We missed our Soccer Star this week at the game, and I mean Madison. jk

Shelly Traveller said...

I know how you feel, Ty was the same way! Dandelion picker! It was so frustrating, especially to Justin who LOVES soccer! Maybe Taycie can save his dreams.

Erica Bazil said...

Funny story! I have a quick question for you - are you still doing vinyl? I thought about ordering more soon. I also wondered if you thought it would be a good idea to put some on the bathroom wall (although there's fans, naturally, it gets humid in there so I wasn't sure if it would stay stuck :) Just let me know. Thanks!

McCoy Family said...

I love the story about Braxton and Madison and soccer. You should put Braxton in dance. I think I'm going to put Cruz into hip hop when he gets 3. I'm so excited. Kamree is so cute. I can't wait to see her again. I MISS YOU! LOVE YOU!

LFC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ragam-alat-alat-naik-gunung-yang-wajib-dibawa-oleh-pendaki-pemula