CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Memories!

My mom was going through her storage and came across all my old dance costumes. Needless to say Madison and even Braxton have been having so much fun playing dress up. Each of these bring back so many fun memories, I just thought all you Dance Sourcers would love a walk down memory lane!

I actually could still fit into this one.... I didn't say it looked good, I was just able to put it on!




Madison keeps asking me, "When I get older can I wear this to the temple?"
I'll remind her I already have her wedding dress when she wants to spend 1000.00!











5 comments:

Brenda said...

Too cute. I love how animated your kids are. How are you feeling by-the-way?

Melissa said...

when if first read what madison said about the temple i hadn't scrolled down yet so i thought she wanted to where the black crushed velvet number to the temple. I lauged hard. I may be pocatello this week... what are you doing thursday. maybe josh could drop me off and we could play with you guys. or we could go to lunch. i will call you.

MeKell and Aaron said...

Holy wave of memories. Haha. That is too funny. I love that Braxton was even enjoying dressing up. Man, I forgot how snazzy those little numbers were that we used to sport around. ;-)

Aaron And Krystal Hansen said...

We are a live. And I am so glad to see that you are to. I have been kinda worried about you. I have been trying to get a hold of u since before valentines day. I have called and stopped by and no one was home. And Congrats on everything I had no idea. So if you ever need anyting. LIke have the kids come over and play let me know. Jill told me she thought you have been sick. so please if you need anything let me know. we need to do lunch or something. I will get a hold of you sometime soon.

Jill said...

Even I remember wearing that last one! Cute pictures! (Oh, and remember when you asked me on my blog if I knew Dave Crosland? Yeah, he's in my ward.)