CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

Ok, so i'm officially not really back, yet! Our computer has got a virus on it so we had to cancel the internet while we are at Tyler's parents. However, as soon as we move in to our new house, which should be a couple of weeks.... we'll get everything up and running again. I'm especially excited to be able to read all about your lives the past 4 months. I can't believe how much I miss having the internet, it's so convenient. So, see you all soon!

7 comments:

MeKell and Aaron said...

I am totally addicted to blogging now! I love being able to see what people are up to that I don't get to see every day. Sorry about your computer probs, that sucks. I honestly don't know if I could survive without a computer, and how would my husband be able to go on without fantasy football!! That would be tragic!

Melissa said...

AHHHHH!! I never thought i would hear your blog voice ever again! come back soon, aren't your kids off to college this year??

Larson Family said...

It's about time we hear from you! Wow, your house is already done? I can't wait to see it. Post some pictures when you can. Love ya!

Janette said...

yay, you've let us know you're still around. i laughed when i'd check your blog and see "i'm back" and that was months ago :) congrats on your house almost being done, that's exciting. can't wait to see another update!

Janette said...

Hey I made my blog private so when you're going again send me your email and I'll add you in. janette.burnett@gmail.com, hope you're doing good. :)

Melissa said...

Where are the pics of your house cute girl. i got your xmas card. Your kids are adorable and so big. And it made me miss you. Why didnt you build a house in logan instead, duh!!

The Buttars said...

Steph, Hey! Your cove friend Marci Christensen (Buttars) here! It was so fun to see you and your kids. What adorable twins! Do you hear from Martie, Lacey, or Jessi ever? I'm glad life is great for ya!