CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's About Time.....

I know all of you are thinking it's about time that I got myself a blog, so here it is!!
Now I just have to figure out how to use it! I feel so cool being apart of the blogging world now, and it's only fair that I have my own since I read all of yours. I'm actually really excited about it just so that I can keep these memories that we're making everyday in a place that's really accessible. So we'll see how it goes.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

welcome! I am so excited since I only see you every six months! Thanks for coming and seeing me. I love it. I wish you were closer. Me and addison will come see you some time. promise. w

Heidi Kjar said...

cool, I am excited you have a blog
now Stephanie! It will be way fun to keep up with you guys this way.
Love ya, heidi

Dani said...

So excited. Now you have to post some pictures of your cute family. I will be in Logan wednesday for the next 10 days. If you are not busy and in the area let me know. Or maybe we can meet in the middle and do lunch or something? How far is Pocitello from Logan? Maybe I will just come up all the way. Love ya!!!

Shelly Traveller said...

I was just thinking that I needed to tell you I was still waiting for your blog. I'm glad you read my mind. I need to call you. I want to order some vinal lettering. Maybe if you could come up when Dani is here we could all get together at my house and let the kids play and order some pizza villa or something. I'll call ya.
Luv Shell

Maegan said...

Yeah!! I am so glad! It's so fun to be able to keep up with everybody.

Janette said...

I'm so excited. I can't wait to see cute pictures. It's fun everyone you run into on blogs.

Katy said...

You have no idea how long I've waited for this!!! Yeah! I'm so happy to be able to stock you. Love ya!
Katy

Talia Vaughn said...

Yes! Steph I am so proud of you! I can't wait to keep in touch more through the blogging world. You will love it!